The Beauty of Children’s Photography | Northern VA Baby Photography
The youthful beauty and natural behavior of children can be captured so perfectly through photography. This article in Ants Magazine spectacularly demonstrates the wonder and beauty of children at play around the world. From our Great Falls, VA area studios, we truly appreciate the raw joy captured in these pictures, and we hope you will take a moment to look through them. As specialists in children and baby photography, we think these images demonstrate the importance of photographing your children while they are still joyfully young! Here are a few more reasons:
* Photography is a visual diary of your children. Take photos often for the best visual record-keeping of their growth. Using those digital pictures, you can go online and easily order albums. You (and they) will be so grateful one day that you have those pictures.
* If you start taking photographs of your children while they are very young, they will become accustomed to the camera and to being photographed. Soon your children will forget the camera is there, and you will be more likely to snap good candid pictures of them when they least expect it or notice it. Don’t overdo it, of course, or they’ll start to hate the camera!
* Do both professional and personal photos.
Professional: Be sure to schedule professional portraits of your children! Personally-shot candids are nice, but professional pictures instantly elevate the quality of a photo to portrait art. Years of training, the right equipment, and professional lab printing do make a huge difference!
Personal: Keep your camera or your phone’s camera handy to snap those little personal moments. The most innocuous moments today could be precious decades from now when you’re looking at your pictures and smiling.
* You are busy, but don’t be so busy that you don’t take the time to schedule portraits both of your child alone and of you together as a family. We promise you will never regret having beautiful portraits of your children, but you will regret not having them!
* Look again at the amazing pictures in the Ants Magazine article. We don’t know those children at all, but their images brought joy and smiles to us. We are pretty confident they did to you as well. There is no better reason for encouraging you to do photographs of your children.
We hope we have the opportunity to work with your family. It means so much to us when our clients throughout Northern Virginia, including Great Falls, VA, tell us that our fine art children and baby photography has become heirloom treasures for them, something precious for future generations to enjoy. Let us create a special portrait for you and your family to treasure for generations to come!
Baby Photography, Baby Photographer
Ever After Baby Portraits is comprised of Mindy Belcher and Joriana Belcher Anderson, a mother-daughter baby photography team located near Great Falls, VA in Northern Virginia. We specialize in timeless and emotive fine art family portraits, including newborn and baby portraits. Family means everything and capturing those precious moments to preserve forever will mean family heirlooms for you to share for years to come.
Mindy & Joriana – Contact Us!
Powered by Facebook Comments